John Carter BA (Hons) PGDip Tech IOSH MCQI CQP RMaPS | Marhaylyn Services
1. All personal data collected and used by Marhaylyn Ltd is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. Personal data collected will be used for the purposes of providing advice and services to you.
3. Marhaylyn Ltd may use your information to deal with third parties in the course of providing services to you.
4. In exceptional circumstances Marhaylyn Ltd may be required to provide personal information in accordance with a legal request. In these circumstances the information cannot be withheld.
5. Personal data will not be passed to any other organisation or individual for any other purpose.
6. You may request a copy of your personal data held on file at any time. There is a fee of £10.00 for the provision of this data.